E-learning delivery options
Most e-learning products can either be delivered on CD ROM or via Online Expert. The information below is designed to help you choose which option is right for you.
|ONLINE EXPERT OPTION
OnlineExpert is LearnKey's next-generation course delivery infrastructure and e-learning platform. This dynamic Web-based system combines the benefits of traditional classroom instruction and the advantages of computer-based training in a flexible delivery format. OnlineExpert provides anytime, anywhere learning, allowing you to study at work, at home during evenings or weekends, even from a hotel room while traveling.
All advertised prices are for a one year single user licence, please call us if you require licences for multiple users. 3 month and 2 year licences are also available.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium III 500 MHz (or greater)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB RAM for Win 2000 & XP)
1 GB RAM (Win Vista)
- 200 MB Free Disk Space (or greater)
- 8 speed CD-ROM drive
- 56.6 Kbps Modem or High-Bandwidth
- Full Duplex sound card and speakers (Headphones - Recommended for group training environment)
- AGP 4MB DVD/Video Card or greater (High color (16-bit) video or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows 2000, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows XP Home Edition, or Windows XP Professional
- Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher
- Microsoft Java Virtual Machine Version 5.0.3309 or higher
- Macromedia Flash Player Version 7.0 or higher
- Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2 or higher
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- OnlineExpert Plug-in for interactive lab questions
MediaPoint technology from LearnKey is a supplemental tool to OnlineExpert. It allows the learner to access video instruction over the web while avoiding the potential problems associated with streaming video. Please call us if you are interested in this add-on.
CD ROM OPTION
LearnKey CD-ROMs integrate expert video instruction with hands-on
exercises and challenging labs. Because our CDs utilize digital video,
the personality of the instructor is not lost in the format. You get
the advantage of interactivity and the flavor of a live presentation
from an expert who brings the training concepts to life.
CD-ROM is one of the most popular elearning delivery media among
LearnKey customers. CDs have a user-friendly interface that provides
dynamic delivery of movie files. They also have ample space for
additional features like questions, interactive exercises, a course
index and a glossary.
- 500 Mhz (minimum)
- CD or DVD drive
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB if running XP) 1 GB RAM (Win Vista)
- 130 MB available hard disk space
- Super VGA (800x600) or higher
- Windows 98 2nd Edition, ME, 2000, XP, or later
- 16-bit sound card